Search anything with Everything


I've tried a lot of desktop search applications like Google Desktop, Copernic and many others but nothing beats Everything! Well, I meant the software. Most of them slow down the system which is very irritating for me. And after a long search on the internet, I finally came across this software. 


Everything is a light-weight desktop search tool (around 330kb). It's super-fast file indexing doesn't make you wait for long hours slowing down your system. It takes just a few seconds and it is done the first time you run the software. It has a very simple user interface, easy to install, minimal resource usage, real time updating and what not! It has both installable and portable versions. I strongly recommend this software to those who need a light-weight desktop search. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll love it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
^ Scroll to Top