Copy PICTURES from friends album on ORKUT

Back again after a long time with some geeky stuff...

This was the time when i was viewing my friends albums on orkut....
And suddenly one day when i tried to copy the picture from his album... there was no menu opening on my right click....
So after that i was not able to copy my favorite pics from my friends albums...I started to think how to get the pic.. for those albums..
One of my friend suggested a breakthrough for this barrier....

I would like to share it here with you folks...
What you need here is just some work to your mouse and no extra software, neither any scripts running in the background..

Step 1: Just open a folder, may be your picture collection folder in your hard drive.

Step2: Just open a browser and login to your orkut account, browse to the picture that you wanna copy... open it in your friends profile....

Step 3: Just hold the left button of the mouse pressed on the picture and drag it to your folder on the task bar..( Just drag and drop the pic to your folder )and drop it into the folder...

Thats it... now the name of the file you just copied is a bit longer than you want..and also with some messy stuffs.. you will have to manually rename it.

Just go on copying all your favourite pics from your friends albums...and enjoy..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
^ Scroll to Top